January 15, 2012

Inspiration Sundays

I am adding a new weekly feature to my blog. It's called Inspiration Sundays. You can check out my Pinterest account if you want to see things that I have pinned over there for quilt ideas or just things that I love.

This past week was inspired by Scandinavian design. I went up to Farmington to see a movie with a buddy from high school. While I was waiting around, I was shopping at Home Goods and found some Marimekko pillow cases.  They are lime green and will be perfect on my bed or in a quilt. I just love Marimekko! such great stuff.


That's a great example of Marimekko from the Crate and Barrel website.  I also found this beauty in their new stuff:

I don't know about you- but it looks awfully similar to the quilt I made for my niece last summer. 

As I was leaving I picked up a bottle of Voss water... I just love that simple design for a bottle.

Then, the movie we saw was set in Sweden. They had some beautiful scandinavian furniture and design in the movie! It was great.

And lastly, I took two trips to Ikea. They had this tile design as a backsplash, but I think it would make an awesome quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment