January 3, 2012

A Much Needed Break

So I took a little break from quilting to make a pot of chilli for some friends. My good friends Jenny and Dan have a new baby girl that has had some health problems. I have been so busy finishing up with school that I hadn't done anything for them. So I made a huge pot of my famous chilli and took a few containers up to them so they'd have something to throw in the freezer and heat up later for a quick lunch or dinner.

I did stop by my one of my favorite quilt shops up in Bountiful, Quilter's Haven. I've known Joanie the owner since I started quilting about 15 years ago. She has great taste and a great eye for fabric. I can always find something to fall in love with or something I "need".

So I picked up a few pinks to throw in the mix of my pink obsession. Can't wait to get sewing again!

1 comment: