January 13, 2012

Be Careful What You Wish For

Today's post will be a little different. Its title: Be careful what you wish for. 

For the past few years i've been interested in things like The Secret, or manifesting what you want out of life.  A few years ago I made a vision board.  Looking back, I probably couldn't tell you exactly the things that were on that board, but I came across one of them tonight that was pretty breathtaking. 

To give you a little back story, for the past few years i've been "saving" my money for a TV. I had an old 27" box tv that worked fine, but I wanted a nice, new big, flat screen tv. I've been going to school full time working towards becoming a licensed massage therapist, so I had cut back on my hours i've been working and not really focused on saving. 

Well, one morning in December I was driving on the freeway and in the middle of the freeway was a huge box. People were swerving to miss it and just driving around it so it was causing a bit of trouble. I had the thought that I should get it out of traffic. As I passed the box, I noticed it was a TV box. A big TV box.  And I had the thought: "there might be a TV in that box."  So, I pulled over and dodged into traffic, and sure enough it was a brand new 60" TV, still in the box.  I waited a bit, and decided to just put it in my truck and take it home.  Unsure of how to find the real owners, I decided to keep it. I did check a few local lost and found sites to see if anyone was advertising it, but I haven't seen anything on it. I am the proud owner of a nice TV. 

Fast forward to tonight, January 13, 2012 as I'm sorting through some old papers I find the following picture that use to hang on my vision board:

This is the picture that was on my vision board - and the exact same TV that I found on the freeway. 

Call it fate, call it what you will... but be careful what you wish for!

So, here's what i'm posting on the vision board next:


I love my Bernina, but I'd love a fresh new one.

]
Its time for a car. I'd love a Nissan Xterra

I've always wanted to have my own fabric store and fabric line. I love the vision and look of Joel Dewberry fabrics. 


And, i'd love to have a long arm again. I sold my Gammill to pay for surgery. I miss it.


1 comment:

  1. I will recommend anyone looking for a Business loan to Mr Benjamin who helped me with a Four Million USD loan to start my business and it was fast. When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Mr Benjamin On. 247officedept@gmail.com . if you are looking for a business loan.

    ReplyDelete